Friday, February 27, 2015

Zombie Doom

Do you like zombie stuff?  I like zombie stuff.

I watch zombie movies, zombie tv shows, and I even have a few zombie books laying around.

Unfortunately because of the way my brain works, I pretty much have 2 categories of things:
1.  things I can kill a zombie with
2.  things I can not kill a zombie with

Not to mention I rehearse zombie scenarios in my brain wondering if I'd just freeze in terror and get eaten or if I would go berserker on their flesh eating asses.

I'd like to think I'd be a fighting machine but considering how lazy I am, I'd probably be in the appetizer course.

Even now I'm scanning my desk to see what I can kill a zombie with should one start shambling it's way down the stairs.  Will a crochet hook work?  Yeah, I think I could make that happen.

The zombie apocalypse.  Sounds legit.


This post is dedicated to the memory of Leonard Nimoy who died today at age 83.  
Live long and prosper.

1 comment:

  1. Live long and prosper!
    The crochet hook applied carefully could work.

    ReplyDelete