Friday, April 24, 2015

Scary Movie Doom

Why do some of us love scary movies?

As a kid I couldn't handle them at all.  Even in my late teens and early twenties I didn't like them.

Now?  Well, now it's sort of a love/hate relationship with them.  I love getting sucked into watching them but I hate how they can sometimes get into my head and creep me right the hell out.  Because, yanno, horror movies have such incredibly plausible story lines that I might end up in one.  You never know, am I right?  Right?

IT'S JUST A MOVIE.

It doesn't help when you're alone and you have 3 cats that randomly stare at nothing.  NOTHING. Are they staring at a ghosts are is an epic game of "made you look".  Cats are assholes and I wouldn't put it past them.

But I watch them anyway.  Inevitably I watch them at night, get creeped out, and then spend the rest of the night turning on lights and jumping at random household noises.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment