Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Confront Your Doom

I do not like confrontation.

DO. NOT. LIKE.

When it comes to confrontations, I feel dread like the fabric of the universe is going to be torn apart.  What makes it worse is that I think everything is going to end up in a confrontation.

I didn't park quite right on the driveway?  Confrontation and end of the world.

I accidentally brake a dish?  Confrontation and the end of the world.

My cats yowl all night?  Confrontation and end of the world.

You get the idea.

I have no basis for this thought process.  My housemates have never been angry with me for ANY of these things.

BUT OHMAHGAHHH it still feels like the world is going to end.

This is usually the time when I get playfully smacked and told to "snap out of it".

Yeah.  Deserved that.

Logic and me are not besties.  I wish we understood each other better.

I make no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment