Thursday, March 19, 2015

End of the World Doom

The cold war has been over for quite some time, right?

Then why do I still worry about nuclear war and the possibility of WWIII?  (Because people are idiots, that's why.)

I blame my fascination with disaster movies.  Oh and the fact that in grade 8 they showed us a movie all about a nuclear holocaust 'cause what's better than scaring the crap out of a bunch of  13/14 year olds?

The funny thing is I don't even care about the doomsday clock because I always just assume is next to midnight.

Despite that I'm not a doomsday prepper.  You see, if it happens, I am completely unprepared. Would I be forced to eat my cats?  More likely I'd die and they'd eat me...ha!

Or what if the human race goes all mutant-like and we worship our mutated cockroach overlords?

The end of the world.

The possibilities are limitless for a mind with a wild imagination.








No comments:

Post a Comment