Sunday, March 1, 2015

NOT THE BEES Doom

I'm not allergic to bees.  I've been stung a couple of times.

For some reason I still imagine being chased by a cloud of angry bees bent on my destruction.

NOT THE BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On T.V. and movies there's always a lake to jump into in order to escape but what if, in real life, there's no lake?

How do I outrun the bees?

When I was a kid I thought I was being chased by a bee, so I took off in a frantic run to escape what was sure to be an angry cloud of vengeful bees.  I can't remember what happened but I do know it turned out to be a butterfly chasing me.  Yeah.  A butterfly.  THE TERROR!  My sister LOVES this story.  I may have tripped over a tree branch in my frantic attempt to escape the enemy but I can't really remember.

All I know is my doom was put to the test that day and lo, the doom remains.

It could still happen.

BEES ARE UNPREDICTABLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment