Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jellyfish Doom

I've taken pictures of my feet in 2 different oceans.  Very touristy I know, don't judge me.  Thankfully it was off season both times so I didn't really have to worry about the "should I swim in the ocean" question.

Seems like most people wouldn't have a second thought about it.

Not me and my brain.

Because JELLYFISH.

Creepy ass bastards!

Alien, transparent, stingy, creepy ass bastards.  Some can even kill you.

I've seen pictures of an entire ocean flooded with them leaving a person no room to move without swimming into dozens of the creepy dangerous things.

NO THANK YOU.

I love to swim as much as the next person but I really don't know if I could make myself swim in an ocean with the possibility of jellyfish...no matter how remote.  I don't want one sting much less be covered in them and stung all over.  What if I swam into a ton of them, got attacked and drowned with them all stuck to me.  Again.  No thank you.

Oceans.  I stuck my feet in.  That's enough for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment