Saturday, March 14, 2015

Post Apocalyptic Doom

Do  power outages creep anyone else out besides me?

Everything is so quiet.  Too quiet is creepy.

I start thinking that the power outage is some sort of first stage to an apocalypse.  Like ZOMBIES. Hahaha.  Ok so I'm a little fixated on zombies.  I admit it.

Or I start imagining that the power will never come back on and people will start looting, because, you know, that's a rational thought.

Crazy thinking aside, power outages are a hassle where I live because we're on a well and septic system.  No power = no water.  No water = nothing to drink and no bathroom.  Well I suppose it's good there's nothing to drink because you don't want to have to pee really badly when there's no bathroom.  Ok so you could pee and not flush but, let's face it, that's not a pleasant long term option.

I'm not even going to get into if you have to poop.  Ok I will a little bit.  Getting into a car and going somewhere just to poop is just plain inconvenient and nobody likes to poop in public, am I right?

The power was out for 45 minutes today.  Not a long time but long enough for the creep factor to sink in.  I tell ya, I don't want to live in a post apocalyptic world.  I don't have the skills for it!

I would probably lose a ton of weight though if the zombies didn't chew on my fat butt first.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

No apocalypse today, folks.

It's probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment