Friday, March 20, 2015

Death and Taxes Doom

What's that old saying?  There's two things for sure in life...death and taxes.

Every year like so many others, I dread getting my taxes done.

For a lot of people I think it's sort of like telling the government to give you a root canal every year whether or not you get a refund.  You sit there in the chair and bear the pain of the paperwork or online software while Revenue Canada gleefully digs around your sensitive areas.  If you're lucky, the root canal goes smoothly.  If you're not lucky...well...let's just say it can go from a root canal to a full fledged rectal exam.

Most of us just hate doing taxes.

But you know what?  My taxes are done for another year and I survived.

It's also the first day of spring and I got to drive with the window down.

One doom done for another year.

Awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment